1) Bearish MA crossover continues
2) Lower High Lower Low trend consider
3) MACD Indicator belows zero
The mid term trend (weekly chart) remains downward bias as:
1) Resistance hold and Supprt broken
2) MACD Indicator belows zero (especially turned down near zeroline)
The short term trend (daily chart) remains downward bias as:
1) Up Trendline is broken
2) MACD Indicator enters below zero (especially double top pattern formed)
Long-term investment view is cash or underweight bias.
Mid-term investment/trading view is profit- taking or short bias.
Short-term trading view is short trades bias.
Remarks: The bearish gaps observed are especially noticable on the daily charts, sellers is dominant.
Technical Terms (StockCharts.com):
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence Oscillator (MACD)
Support and Resistance
Rate of Change (ROC)