I'm Brandon, a senior stockbroker at a local securities firm and also a professional trainer with Singapore Exchange (SGX) Academy. Holder of Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) with over 10 years experience in the financial industry.
This blog aims to share how private traders can forecast price and trade in line with the market and smart money by applying Wyckoff principles and simple technical analysis techniques.
Friday, 14 December 2018
Japan Nikkei 225 Experiencing Further Downward Bias
Nikkei 225 Index is expected to re-test its distribution range low at 20,400 level. The level is also a previous
Supporting Claim for Downward Bias:
- Index Broke below its Uptrend Line (stride)
- Uptrend line has turned into resistance for index ( )
- Experienced 2x Upthrust (Failure to maintain new high). This potentially means that smart money is distributing at premium levels as "Breakout" traders buy in strength.
20,400 Level Objective based on:
- Previous support established in Mar 2018
- Fibo 1.618% projection
If Breaks Below 20,400 Level:
- Distribution Phase is deemed established and index will enter into MARK DOWN phase
- Next objective will be 19,000 level.
Having a Wyckoff Price Cycle concept in mind helps traders see the market from a structured prospective.
Join us in our Upcoming Class in conjunction with SGX Academy, to learn the Richard Wyckoff principles, analysing and trading in harmony with the markets and smart money.